Help! error message: Could not execute external program 'regsvr32'.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

naidkath

I need your help forumers! Please answer my problem, everytime I install Download Accelerator Plus version 8614.4455.0.0
an error message pops out : Could not execute external program regsvr32.
Pleasa help! T_T
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Greetings naidkath , Welcome To TSG

Click Start, click Run, type eventvwr.msc in the Open box, and then press Enter.
Click the Application category.

Look For Recent Errors > Double Click on them > Another Windows Will open > On the Right Side use the Double Notepad icon to copy the error paste them here

naidkath

scvhost {1140} An attempt to open the file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\{127D0A1D-4EF2-11D1-8607-00C04FC295EE}\catdb" for read \ write access failed with system error 32 (0x00000020): "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process". The open file operation will fail with error -1032 (0xffffffbf8).

naidkath

what should be the cuse of this problem I am encountering right now? and thanks for the reply! ^^

Is This The Only Error Message ...

Follow The Instruction Clearaly .. I Want All The Information About The Errors In Event Viewer ? inclusind Event ID , Event Source ....

Do other installers work OK and are there any other problems with the machine?

What happens when you go to Start > Run, and type:

regsvr32

naidkath

wait, can you teach me how to paste a image in this site so that you can see the print screen of the error in application. thanks T_T

naidkath

To Elvandil,

when i typed "regsvr32" to the run tab it says " Windows connat find "regsvr32". Make sure you typed the word correctly....

naidkath

Aw! It says: Windows cannot find "sfc/scannow". Make sure you typed the word correctly.....

Go To Start > Run > dllcache > Look For "regsvr32.exe" > Copy It And Paste In \Windows\System32

Do You Have Your XP Disc ? Do You have SP2 Installed ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online