help! errors...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dlg0187

my uncle bought an imac: one of the ones that has everything all together,the monitor and motherboard in 1. i dont know anything about imacs but i do know that in an attempt to delete everything including their personal info from the computer to be put on sale, the owners deleted some system files or something and the computer doesnt want to do much of anything. is there any way to install windows xp or me on an imac? if u can how can i start?if not, what should i do? i think my uncle got ripped off but he really needed a computer. should i tell him to throw it away? because i really cant deal with imacs-no experiance with them. thanx all...

Imac's are simply not able to run Windows directly. They are designed for their own OS.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online