1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help! errors...

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by dlg0187, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlg0187

dlg0187 Thread Starter

my uncle bought an imac: one of the ones that has everything all together,the monitor and motherboard in 1. i dont know anything about imacs but i do know that in an attempt to delete everything including their personal info from the computer to be put on sale, the owners deleted some system files or something and the computer doesnt want to do much of anything. is there any way to install windows xp or me on an imac? if u can how can i start?if not, what should i do? i think my uncle got ripped off but he really needed a computer. should i tell him to throw it away? because i really cant deal with imacs-no experiance with them. thanx all...

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Imac's are simply not able to run Windows directly. They are designed for their own OS.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166150

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice