1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help fight Bio-terrorism

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by cwolfe98, Feb 11, 2003.

1. cwolfe98

cwolfe98 Thread Starter

I saw this on our local news and thought I'd check it out. I downloaded it and it is pretty cool and it is all for a good cause.

Check out GRID.ORG

Grid.org is a single destination site for large-scale research projects powered by the United Devices Global MetaProcessor. With the participation of over 2 million devices worldwide, grid.org projects like Cancer Research, Anthrax Research, and the new Smallpox Research Project have achieved record levels of processing speed and success.

You can download a screensaver that helps process cures for anthrax, smallpox, cancer, etc...

:) :cool:

2. eggplant43

eggplant43 A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten

Thanks wolfie:cool:

3. cwolfe98

cwolfe98 Thread Starter

Posting to bring thread back to top of list. I think it is a good program and it is for a good cause. -- Just want more people to see it.

;)

(( Hiya Eggy -- Had any grilled eggplant/cheese sandwiches lately? :cool: ))

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118355

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice