Help finding content from Facebook download

potzluck

Facebook deactivated my previous account. Before deactivating it, I downloaded all my personal content so I have access to all the pictures and information. It was downloaded into a Zip file and I can view all the content from my Facebook messenger--Every conversation I've had on Messenger. When I still had my account, I used Messenger to send myself important photos and notes over the years. However, when viewing the downloaded files, the conversation with myself is the only one that is incomplete--it doesn't have any of the important photos that I previously sent. Can anyone help guide me through organizing these files and possibly finding the content in another area of the file?

I need these photos for insurance purposes as well as sentimental value. I sent them on Messenger because it was a relatively safe and permanent way of storing them.

I'm on a MBP High Sierra 10.13.6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online