HELP for Dummies

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brmick1

I've got a Toshiba Satellite, A215-S4747, & I got a hand-me-down printer, a Hewlet Packard printer,scanner,copier (aka "HP PSC 750) & I'm wondering what kind of cable to get to hook them up to each other. Normally, this would be a moot point but I had a stroke eleven months ago & this all new to me again.
The other thing is that I got this computer as a 'floor demo' model & it came to me missing the letter ''F" button. I was told I could get a whole 'nother keyboard & just swap it out but I tried that & just wound with one that had keyboard issues. We tried to swap the key but they had a different way of locking themselves down & wouldn't work.
What's a stroke survivor like me to do?? Any help is of some help. Thanx

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
A USB "A" to "B" cable, very common cable.

As for the keyboard, you need to buy a keyboard for that specific model. You can also use a USB keyboard and just ignore the laptop's keyboard if you're not carrying it around.

brmick1

Just wanted to say "Thank You" especially you got the answer off right away & you sound right on the money. Thanx,again. B. Ray Mick

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online