1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help for dummies

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by scottwarner1965, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottwarner1965

scottwarner1965 Thread Starter

hi i'm scottwarner1965 on you tube i'm a professional guitarist (recently performed at juilliard)to see me in action go to scottwarner1965 it's all there my question is can anyone help me get more hits on the net my old site which my brother messed up by accident has a ton of views my new one doesn't . i perform nightly and hand out my newsletters i'm entered in performance competitions i even invented heavy jazz metal i need to network and advertise but it's slow going i have subscribed to stuff and i'm allover record co. sites what would be ideal would be a student or someone who can help me do everything i need to do streamline my site reach out to more people i've done all i can think of help

2. Frank4d

Frank4d Retired Trusted Advisor

You could click the Report button in your post and ask a Moderator to move your thread to the 'Web Design and Development' forum here. Peopleposting there should be able to help with your site, and are knowledgable of search engine methods.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971378

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice