1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help Gmail Forwarding Part 2

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by sportman3, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sportman3

sportman3 Thread Starter

I set up Gmail Forwarding where I send emails from a Gmail account to a few other Gmail accounts am having a problem it is send duplitcate emails of other emails to the other Gmail accounts I do not want forwarded where do I fix the duplitcate emails of other emails so it will not send duplitcate emails ?

2. Tabvla

Tabvla

Perhaps it would have been better to use the Internet & Networking > Web & Email Forum for this question..?

The Title of your Post includes "... Part 2". Does that imply that there is a Part 1..?

I have not seen a setting in Gmail where you can only selectively forward specific emails. My understanding is that either all or none of the emails are forwarded from one account to another. But I might be wrong - an expert on the subject in the other Forum may be able to provide a better response.

T.

3. sportman3

sportman3 Thread Starter

I set up Gmail Forwarding right where I send emails from a Gmail account to a few other Gmail accounts am having a problem it is send duplitcate emails of other emails to the other Gmail accounts I do not want to forward where do I fix the duplitcate emails of other emails so it will not send duplitcate emails ?

4. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Just an FYI, spelling, punctuation and proper sentence structure make a big difference between a jumble of words and getting your question across properly.

5. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

6. sportman3

sportman3 Thread Starter

TonyB25 like you say There's no option with forwarding to not send duplicates, so something else must be broken. Check the settings.
    can I pm you with more details it is private info (email address, senders/recipient info, IP Addresses, etc) please

7. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

I don't really want or need your personal e-mail info. The settings are direct. Forward or not. I haven't set it up, so if it's not working, maybe someone else who had this configured can help you. It might be a bug in Gmail.

8. sportman3

sportman3 Thread Starter

TonyB25 you know anyone here who knows about Gmaiil ?

9. donetao

donetao Banned

10. sportman3

sportman3 Thread Starter

donetao forwarding if Gmail dose not send duplicates, so something else must be broken can I pm you with more details it is private info (email address, senders/recipient info, IP Addresses, etc) please

11. donetao

donetao Banned

I would love to help you,but that is against forum rules and I'm already skating on thin ice here. The link I gave you is to the Gmail forum. Please ask your question there. I'm sure they will have a answer for you;)
    Sorry but helping members solve problems in PM's are against forum rules.
    Gary!
    This is the best I can do for you!!
    https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/0PgC0zctJlI

12. sportman3

sportman3 Thread Starter

donetao did not mean to cause you any friction with the forum I can not PM you or contact you direct ?

13. donetao

donetao Banned

You are not causing me any trouble. You can send me a PM, but I can't help you solve your problem through PM's. It's the policy of TSG. The Gmail forum should be able to help you. You have the URL!;)

14. sportman3

sportman3 Thread Starter

donetao thanks I will try the Gmail forum you gave me and will PM you back

15. sportman3

sportman3 Thread Starter

In Gmail Forwarding what dose delete Gmail copy mean ?

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1148516

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice