1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help Halo online

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lodni, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodni

Lodni Thread Starter

hi

okay this might be an easy question to answer and i hop so so here i go.

okay i can join game on online halo just fine.
    but when i make create a game i can make it but no one can join.
    seening as i have a firewall that was the first thing that poped into my head as the couse but when i turned it off still no luck. then i remebered that sp2 has a firwall so i turned that off to and still no one was able to join.
    i have been able to host games before on halo but for some reason no one can join now.

i have
    3ghz p4 800 fsb
    2x 512 ddr 466 1x 256 ddr 466
    radeon 9600 xt
    cable internet
    win xp home
    have all windows updates

helppppp.
    thx

2. Lodni

Lodni Thread Starter

hi
    okay i dont no if this is the couse but i also have a netwaork card that i use to for the internet but i also have another one inbuild in my motherboard.
    but i dont use it so i have network icon with a cross in it at the bottem near the time saying that it's not in use.
    ant suggestion plz

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/277157

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice