1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help, HP laptop suddenly dying

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dhills, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dhills

Dhills Thread Starter

Hi My Hp dv6 1315sa laptop working fine till a few days ago when it froze when playing frontlines fuel of war game, happened again with RA3 uprising and eroupean escalation. It doesnt reboot - just shuts down , then won't restart untill I remove that battery and power lead for a min or two. I tried checking the event viewer to lock down the problem - that wont snap in the mmc. Drivers are up to date, fans working, getting no error message but this is getting annoying, got me totaly stumped any help on this would be appreciated. Also sometimes the laptop shuts down for no reason with usual removing power supllies before it starts again. Hopefully someone can tell me how to make this thing at least half usefull for a few months more - then I'm definatly getting a desktop!!.

specs are Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
    Processor: AMD Turion(tm) X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-74, x64 Family 17 Model 3 Stepping 1
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 3069 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530 Series, 512 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 274252 MB, Free - 23269 MB; D: Total - 10981 MB, Free - 1793 MB; F: Total - 410058 MB, Free - 251701 MB; G: Total - 66878 MB, Free - 40242 MB;
    Motherboard: Quanta, 3060
    Antivirus: Norton Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1053631

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice