1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HELP.. i need to know where i can get recovery software for me toshiba satilite 4600.

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by chandy, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. chandy

chandy Thread Starter

Hi i need help , I live in Calgary Alberta (thats in Canada) :p, and i lost my toshiba 4600 satilite recovery software, i need to know where i can find it, im sure very few stores carry them, but is there anyway i can order them off the internet, and if any one knows who makes them , can u let me know, thanks a bunch :p

Thank u so so so much

Chandy

2. dbn

dbn

Where did you get it from? If it is under warranty, or even just passed, they might accomodate you.

3. dbn

dbn

What operating system did you have (or do you have) on the notebook? If you cannot get your hands on the proper recovery disks, you will only need an operating system with the product key to load along with the startup or boot disk unless the CD is bootable.

4. steve65

steve65

Did you try Toshiba? Usually, the manufacturer will provide replacement disks for a nominal cost (around 10.00 US + shipping) Otherwise, find someone with a copy of the windows version that came with the system (Win ME or Win 2000, I believe) and then just download the drivers. If it is an OEM copy, you can usually use the license number afixed to your PC.

Steve

5. summit492

summit492

Toshiba shipped me one for free

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/210800

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice