1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help, I think I have a keylogger!

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by jassinlive, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jassinlive

jassinlive Thread Starter

So first I have never had a virus in my life that couldn't be removed easily with my Avira Free Anti-Virus, and even then the virus' didn't even seem to do anything.

Anyway, the reason I think I have a keylogger is because I was on facebook talking to a mate and then all of a sudden I got an alert that someone had commented on my post. I had a look and it was a post I never wrote that said 2 minutes a go, and it said something disgusting about a pedoefile so I deleted it straight away and logged out, restarted the PC then ran my Anti-Virus scan (which is still running).

I am now on my laptop and signed into my facebook account and changed the password just incase they were still signed into my account or something. Even just then even after chancing my password the same **** has been posted.. my friend is making me think that my actual facebook account has been hacked.

What do you reccomend I do? I don't want friends/relative reading this disgusting things and thinknig I wrote them.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/921220

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice