1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HELP. I want a HD with 3partitions to clone Win95,00and XP into every one of those.

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by coolmar2001, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolmar2001

coolmar2001 Thread Starter

Hi everyone.
    I´ve 3 HDs, everyone with a different OS recently installed(Win95, W2000 and WinXP) and another HD that I want it with 3 partitions in order to clone my others HDs into every partition (Having every Windows in one HD). So, I´d keep it for future installations in my others PC´s with different OS (if something goes wrong) and will free the other HDs. Please help me!

I suppose I´d need a good software to partition the HD.
    I´ll need some advice about what type of partition I would need:
    You can have different partitions types in a single HD??? NTFS for Win2000 and XP and FAT32 for Win95??
    All of them should be active partitions??
    I´d need a 4thPartitionFor... another kind of information? .

After that, I´d need a VERY GOOD SW, that let me clone a HD (a full unit) into only one of the 3 partitions, so i´d clone the Windows one by one and finally clone "the SUPER HD with multiple Windows" into another HD (backup).

I´d appreciate any help on this! Thks! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328188

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice