1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help, i will like to upgrade my window vista 32 bits to window 7 (HP laptop)

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by wakss3, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wakss3

wakss3 Thread Starter

Hi folks,
    I really want to move from windows vista to windows 7, i currently use window vista business os 32bits on my hp compaq 6730s but now i feel its outdated and want to move to probably window 7 ultimate or which version do you think is best? i need your assistance on how to download the one with genuine key. I have checked muy system with windows 7 upgrade advisor and i got these reports, find report in attachement pls.
    Thank you in anticipation.
    Wakss3.

Attached Files:

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

So you don't have 7 yet? An upgrade would be cheapest and they should have it at local stores. But HP may have a good deal on an upgrade for your specific model.

If your machine supports Vista, it will support 7 since they have the same kernel and are almost identical in many ways.

3. wakss3

wakss3 Thread Starter

I need someone that can assist me with this at no cost may be probably the person has it. thanks for the reply though @ evandil.

4. Elvandil

Elvandil

You will need a license so there is none at no cost. Unless you get it for Christmas.

5. wakss3

wakss3 Thread Starter

licence as in key?, i see some serial keys in some site when i googled it but i trust this site most and i will like to get it from somone that will assure its genuine. or isn't that possible to get it from people.

6. wakss3

wakss3 Thread Starter

people please i need more help on this thread urgently.
    Thanks in advance.

7. SUEOHIO

SUEOHIO

First Name:
    SUE
    The only way to get a copy of windows 7 is to buy one. Keys seen on sites or trying to download copies of windows 7 isnt legal.What you will get is a pirated copy that isnt going to be genuine and it wont activate.

8. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    If you want to upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7, you need to buy a legitimate original Windows 7 DVD.

We are NOT going to assist you with illegal or pirated downloads.

----------------------------------------------------------

9. wakss3

wakss3 Thread Starter

@flavallee, simply tell me that those ones are pirated and i will back off, why do take it as if am in support of piracy.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!