1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help!! Im going threw sound withdrawals!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mojavewolf, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mojavewolf

mojavewolf Thread Starter

:mad:I have to take my HP into the shop because it has been giving me trouble with something called rundll..So it got so i could not even get on the internet.I have another computer called EnPower,which was bought last year for cases like Im having with my HP not working...But the problem is this : I hooked up the PC and my speakers etc...I did not know you have to do something with the PC to get audio to work!! :eek: I thought you just had to plug in your speakers and you were good to go...:confused:I found out by searching google there is something called a sound card etc..this has become way to confusing for me..Im computer illeterate.Please can anyone help me in plain english to get sound on my PC?? Pleas ASAP..I really miss my sound and feel like a junkie going threw withdrawal..Please help ..anyone? Thank you:D

2. BG-0

BG-0

Okay, first we would need to know the model of that EnPower, or its motherboard's/sound card's model. Then you'll need to google(let's say someone here googles for you) for sound drivers for that. After installing those, the sound should work.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756820

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice