help..internet explorer showing error or "done" on blank page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stuart033

can anybody help. im using windows XP and when i use internet explorer to access the mobile phone website www.02.co.uk it loads the toolbar down the side but the main page remains blank. also when i click on links it opens a new window which is blank. i have had errors saying "error on page, only part can be loaded" or something like that. i know the website works because i have accessed it on other computers. i use norton internet secutrity as a firewall and thought this may be blocking it. this is the only website i know of that has this problem and i would be extremely grateful if somebody could help me!

stuart033

thanks for your help. i tried doing what you said but it has not made a difference. i dont understand whats wrong because all other websites are fine! its just www.o2.co.uk that has pictures and text missing. the error on page shows up as error - not all of page loaded. then when i click on the error sign it comes up with error on like 236 character 1 and then it says code: 0. but then sometimes it doesnt have an error and just loads and says page is done. any ideas whats wrong?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online