1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help Lost All My Numbers

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by elbellinger, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. elbellinger

elbellinger Thread Starter

I HAVE mobile phone tools and I was able to synce :eek: my destroyed razor to get all all the numbers out of it once! But something happened to my computer and now i cant get my numbers out of my phone to put in my new razor! I work in south beach and i need my phone for work! Anyone that can help me i can guarantee you some of the best clubs (free drinks and entry if you help me! ):eek:

2. Sponsor

3. elbellinger

elbellinger Thread Starter

HELLLLLPPPPPPPPPP PLEASE I AM DESPERATE! I need to remove the old numbers from my broken razor into my new one! I was able to access my phone book one with MOTOROLA mobile phone tools and now I am unable to get my phone to synce with the program! I WORK IN SOUTH Beach and will hook up anyone that can help me this is my job here!

4. ChuckE

ChuckE

When you say you got all the numbers out of it once, you got some files, right? Send me the files and I can probably get them back into order for you.

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

You can use the Motorola Phone Tools to dump the directory to a separate file, then restore it to the new phone. This should be very easy. FWIW, I did that exact same thing from a Motorola V180 to my RAZR using the tools I mentioned previously.

6. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I merged your posts from the other thread.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/589499