Help, malware and Adware nothing works

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wallyd

Hi, I am very frustrated and discouraged. Here are the programs I have paid good money for that are STILL not stopping the PC Cleaner, random explorer windows and massive CPU utiliztion plus slow slow slow Internet explorer:
1. Norton
2. Spy Hunter
3. NoAdWare
4. PCTools
5. StopZilla
6. Windows Defender
This is rediculous. I even tried running in safe mode on the suggestion from PCTOOLS after waiting 4 days for a email repsponse. At this point, with all the anti spy ware running, it is almost as bad as the infections. HELP. I have a Hack this log, I see this seems to be the tool of last resort debug. What should I do????????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online