Help Me Choose a Printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HaroRider

Hey I desperately need a printer. It will be used for basic printing. By basic I mean papers for college and other mainly text documents. Printer price is not a concern, however I want a printer that has really cheap ink. ($20 and lower would be ideal)
I recently got rid of my last Lexmark printer because the pages always got stuck, and ink always dried out before I actually finished using them.

A scanner would be nice to have as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tom

Look at the HP and Samsung laser printers for the lowest printing costs, and Epson for scanners.

HaroRider

Anything all in one. Anything specific. I was looking on newegg for reviews but nothing seemed promising.

I have a good All-in-One, it is a Cannon MP250. The ink is quiet cheap and I haven't had any pronlems with it at all. I managed to get it for £35.00, but it was a while ago now, so perhaps there might be a newer model. But do look it up.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Take a look at This One

It uses the XL cartridges with about 3>4 times the ink of a normal cartridge at about twice the price .. (This also saves the gas to get new ones)
And the odds are you can refill the Cartilages yourself ??? ... (Will have to do some research)
My current C5280 uses XL's and I'm refilling them for about $15 for about 4 refills.
Color .. B/W

Do you want to try refilling them yourself ??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online