1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help me find a computer please

Discussion in 'Games' started by 8shaky1, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. 8shaky1

8shaky1 Thread Starter

Ok, so I'm looking to get a new computer or laptop for my birthday but to be honest I don't have a clue what I'm looking for, so this place looked like the right place I go for help. I would like for it to play mine craft and battlefield 3 as well as able to run Sony Vegas for my editing. I would greatly appreciate any help because I literally have no idea what to search. Preferably a relatively cheap of but in aware these sort of computers are not cheap.

Thanks a lot for any help

2. Megabite

Megabite

I would steer clear of Laptops as they usually cannot be upgraded and to get one that will play high end games like BF3 and video editing will cost a good chunk of money.

If you look to buy a complete system then look on the Dell site to get an idea of price.

3. Megabite

Megabite

I guess we would need to know your buget how much do you have to spend?

4. 8shaky1

8shaky1 Thread Starter

Haven't really got a budget at the moment as I'm
    Still saving, what would the starting price be around for something with these capabilities? (don't worry about the price of editing software because I already have that sorted :))

Thanks

5. 1002richards

1002richards Trusted Advisor

Where in the world are you? Are we talking £ or € or $ (of some type?)! :)

6. 8shaky1

8shaky1 Thread Starter

££ :) in the uk

Thanks

7. Mhouser

Mhouser

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1056671