Help me increase my fansites pagerank!!! Please!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ksmith316

Hey guys,
I've been doing my absolute best to increase my page rank, e.g registering with google, posuting on other fansites, bla bla bla, anyone else got any ideas on increasing my google page rank?
My page is a Bret Hart fansite you can reach it by going to http://www.itechnet.co.uk I just need help promoting it, but any feedback on improvements will be very welcome.
Cheers guys.

Well you just helped its chances at a higher rank by just posting it here :p

When google crawls this site, it *might* find this topic and your link and go there, thereby making it known to the google spiders which can maybe increase it in the ranks when doing a search on a keyword for your site.

Googlebot ignores link farms/exchanges though, so having your link in 5 different threads on the same site is not going to help any.

well true, 5 threads is unneeded.
But sometimes it can help in just 1 thread :p

Here's an example: One of my sites, the main page is usually ranked at the top of Google search when search for certain keywords on my site.

On another site, I linked to a tutoral some guy was asking for, the tutorial was on my site in a subdirectory.

About two days later I check Google and that subdirectory was at the top of the results page (the subdirectory in question was never at the top of the list before, just a few of the main pages) :p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online