HELP ME! LG PC Suite 2/3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fizzypop222

I am trying to upload pictures and videos from my LG KU990 to my PC (Windows Vista Home Basic). my phone will not connect to the computer. I was using the LG PC Suite 2 as I used it before with no problems. It couldn't connect so I have downloaded PC Suite 3. No luck there either. Can someone please please help me?!? It just wont Synchronise:confused: and I am about to throw my laptop out the window!:mad:

Thanks. :)

I feel your pain. Every since i updated PC suite 3 i cannot connect my LG crystal to the computer no more. Just wont recognize the driver :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.