1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help me please! urgent!! Need seriouse help!!

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by ajlaga, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ajlaga

ajlaga Thread Starter

My familys computer is completely screwed!
    Im on my laptop at the moment, and my dad offered to pay me for fixing their computer.
    Im struggling severely,
    Listen to this.

- Windows starts up normally exept this time with a floppy disk error, which i corrected by disabling the floppy drive.
    - Windows continues to startup, the xp logo comes up and the loading bar.
    - The white mouse loads, which can be moved around, yet the screen is blank, by blank i mean completely black.
    - Task manager / anything else can not be seen. Therefore i can not run hijackthis to get a readable log.

I have already started the computer in safe mode, yet it is the same, exept for the white text saying safe mode it is completely blank. Also tried rolling back to 'last good configuration used' but it did not work. They do not wish to format the computer, as there is way to much valuble stuff on there.
    Please help me fix this!!!
    Anxiously waiting on your reply,
    Aj

2. ajlaga

ajlaga Thread Starter

bump .. ;D

3. ajlaga

ajlaga Thread Starter

id love help before the computer gets broguth into the shop please :(
    id rather the money than some guy whod rip em of :)

4. ajlaga

ajlaga Thread Starter

please?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/590848

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice