Help me please!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

boxici

:) I "ve just Installed Sims 2. First it doesn't work and it appeared the message: emulation software have been detected please close them. After that I uninstalled Clone cd and Alcohool, but I still have the virtual drivers. I don't know what to do next. Now appears a error window , but without message! What's the problem here?
Can anybody help me?
PLEASE!!!!

Couriant

James
did you restart your machine when you removed the programs?

killgay

Banned
boxici said:
:) I "ve just Installed Sims 2. First it doesn't work and it appeared the message: emulation software have been detected please close them. After that I uninstalled Clone cd and Alcohool, but I still have the virtual drivers. I don't know what to do next. Now appears a error window , but without message! What's the problem here?
Can anybody help me?
PLEASE!!!!
the problem is you need antivirus software, anti spyware software, and a firewall, i reccomend www.free-av.com , ad-aware, spyware doctor, and zone alarm, get hijack this extract to c: drive (in own folder), scan, and post that log here...

killgay said:
the problem is you need antivirus software, anti spyware software, and a firewall, i reccomend www.free-av.com , ad-aware, spyware doctor, and zone alarm, get hijack this extract to c: drive (in own folder), scan, and post that log here...
What.... Has nothing to do with it.. "Killgay"

If you have those programs, Alcohol and Clone Cd.. reinstall and clear all virtual drives.. Then uninstall. You need the program to remove them, or windows will keep seeing them..

As for Alcohol, I have it with one virtual drive, and Sims 2 didn't even care..
So I suspect Clone CD is your problem..

killgay

Banned
Super-D-38 said:
What.... Has nothing to do with it.. "Killgay"

If you have those programs, Alcohol and Clone Cd.. reinstall and clear all virtual drives.. Then uninstall. You need the program to remove them, or windows will keep seeing them..

As for Alcohol, I have it with one virtual drive, and Sims 2 didn't even care..
So I suspect Clone CD is your problem..
i was responding to the blank error message, not the virtual stuff, look if you have a blank error message there are two possibilities: 1 a hacker has changed the text so it is invisible 2: something on your computer is blocking that error from view, and anyways posting a hijack this log would help clarify if the problem isn't related to this...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online