Help me plz!! get rid of my blue screen(want to start windows normally)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IJustWantToPlay

Alright so im going to tell the truth right now. I did a free upgrade from windows 7 starter to windows home premium following instructions on youtube i didnt know it was illegal.:(. (Plz don't hate me i just wanted to play xbox live). I upgraded because in Starter you cannot bridge connections and thats what i needed to play xbox live. So im playing right. My laptop goes dead so i lose connection with Live. (because im hooked to Live through my wirless connection on my laptop). So i plug in my charger and start it up again. When i start it up my wirless is totally gone and a message pops up saying that i must confirm windows by puting in an activation key. So i used the one i got from youtube. Sorry! and it freezes midway! So i hit cancel to go and try it again and boom!:eek:! Blue screen of death. cant start windows normally and cant connect to xbox live PLZ HELP ME PLZ IM BEGGING YOU! If you need more info plz say!

Hi and welcome to TSG reinstall the original os we cannot help with illegal software it is against forum rules

antech

Banned
Admins requested to close this thread.
As a LEGAL ADVICE,
Try using the recovery cd or the recovery partition

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online