help me remove svchost.exe virus ive tried everything

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

snakebite1988

ok so i got a svchost.exe virus that avast keeps catching and saying the following;

trojan detected
object; F:\copy of shortcut to (4).lnk
infection: Win32:starter-BH[trj]
Action: Moved to chest
Process: C:\Windows\sysWOW64\Svchost.exe

doesnt matter how many times i have deleted it (or avast has) it keeps coming up every 5 seconds

i have located it, its hiding on a sd card i had in the computer, and keeps building files in there under a folder its created "recycler"
but i cant delete the files because they keep coming back.

i have pulled the sd card out which stops the trojan but theres something trying to access windows command processor, maybe its wrote itself into the registry? i dont know but i need to fix it

please please please dont come back and say that its not a virus, in fact dont comment if thats what your gonna say, check google it is a common virus, i know what svchost.exe does but this isnt the original program.

secondly ive ran every malware and virus scanner i know inc; malware bytes, avast, panda security ect and none of them find it to delete it.

please somebody help me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online