Help Me! Tweak Ui Want To Revert Changes I Made

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stereosour

i did that thing in tweakui where you can copy your desktop screen saver mouse properties etc. to the logon desktop. i want to remove them now. how do i reverse this. fix it, something. it is so annoying to see my desktop and mouse flash before windows logs on

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Isnt it just a question of going inti tweak ui and unticking the things you ticked?

stereosour

see that's what i would think, but as soon as you click copy all the ticks dissappear. but the effevts are still in existence. so how can i untick something that has no tick?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Tools, internet options, advanced, place a check mark in the box to 'disable script debugging.'

But, first, I'd give system restore a shot ;)

If you haven't uninstalled yet, just leave everything unticked and click "copy now", click ok, reboot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online