Help me!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MissDotCom

I hope someone can help me. I am having trouble with my computer freezing up a LOT. It is also very slow. I have called my tech support, and they tell me that Internet Explorer 6.0 is not compatable with my Windows 98, I think thats a crock for one thing, cuz I haven't had any trouble til now. I have done all the cleanups, and even got rid of a lot of things. I have checked for spyware, which they tell me will also slow you down. Of course I only freeze on line, and I have to unplug this thing to get any sort of movement at all out of it. Then I go through all the steps of it reloading, which takes time. I guess I am impaient, but somethings wrong here. Any suggestions or opinions as to what might be wrong will be greatly appriciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online