help meeeeeeeeeeee

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mehedi

There Are two tables

Table 1 Table 2

Class Student Name Class Student Name
9 a 8 f
9 b 8 g
9 c 8 h
9 d 8 i
9 e 8 j

Now with these table (or data) I want to make dropdown combo box in a form.Let me explain. There will be two dropdown menu one for Class and another for Student name. When I will select 9 from the Class dropdown menu only the data of table 1 like a,b,c,d,e will be loaded in the Student menu and then I can choose a sudent name which I like.Same as When I will select 8 from the Class dropdown menu only the data of table 2 like f,g,h,i,j will be loaded in the Student menu and then I can choose a sudent name which I like.

Please,tell me the way.

Welcome to TSG.

First please tell us which programme this is for (e.g. Acces, Excel) and which version you are using.

Hey there. In case you're using Access, give this a read.

For future reference, help meeeeeeeeeeee is an unspecific (and frankly, annoying) thread title. Use the thread title to give a general idea of the issue as well as other information--like the application and version number, as bomb suggested. Access combo box question, for example, would have been an appropriate thread title.

If this is an Access question.

Anyway, check that link. Post back if it doesn't help you.

chris.

"unspecific (and frankly, annoying)", LOL! OTOH, far more annoying is when you post a solution & the OP NEVER RETURNS. :)mad:)

In case you're using Excel, give the attached a go. OMG I'm SOOO bored today. ;)

Rgds,
Andy

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online