1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help : memory card reader installation

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sirgio, Aug 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirgio

sirgio Thread Starter

dear sir,

right after I installed sandisk imagemate usb mem card reader the ff problem has occured... please let me know how to fix this cause I have no way of knowing where to start...

its says ....

system file warning:

the following system files has been replaced with older version by a program you recently ran. some window functionality may not run correctly eith this files installed.

please restore this files by running windows setup located on your original window disk to verify your current installation ...

c:\windows\system\winASPI.dll

I really cant understand where to begin and what it means so
    please explain in details ... about my pc ,

intell III 550 mhz 256ram win98se msoffice200....

thank you guys in advance I really appreciate your help...

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Try this:

Start button, run, then type sfc and hit ok....

Choose extract one file from installation disk and type that file name....winaspi.dll

you'll then need your windows installation cd.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/50920

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice