Help - Memory Fault?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jugalk1111

Hello Friends,

Please help me !!

I have Gygabyte Motherboard with two RAM's installed,

The problem is, My statem is hanging up always, so i removed one RAM from Motherboard then I started system, System is working fine without any hang-ups after removing one RAM, so i think one RAM is fault,

What should i do now? Is there any software to check/repair faulty RAM's. ??

Thanks , :)

Take the stick of RAM you removed and exchange it with the one stick in the system now. If it works fine, then move it to the slot where it didn't work before. See if it works. If it doesn't, try the other stick. If it doesn't then the RAM slot is no good.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online