HELP! Mouse and keys don't work after restoring windows

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

YacBrah

So I restored windows (keep files)
Because it was playing up. It's done all that perfectly but now I can't get past the login page as my keyboard and mouse don't work. I'm guessing the reset deleted drivers. I'm using a wireless mouse and keys. I tried a wired mouse but still nothing. I'm stuck! How do I get past this guys?

I'm sure once I get past the login page the drivers will install and it'll work again.

I'm using windows 10.

Click on the power icon in the login screen, right click on Restart, this should allow you to reboot using Safe Mode. See if you can login into Safe Mode and then install your drivers.

YacBrah

Hey mate, I appreciate the reply but I have no mouse. So that's not possible?

The TAB key can navigate to each element on the screen, don't know how to right click though

YacBrah

Any other suggestions anyone? I. Don't have ps2 keys or lose I drove around looking for one today and it looks like most people don't even sell them anymore. Yes I can order one of eBay that will still take a week .Help plz?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online