Help, my computer wont load.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LcBLOOPt

Hi there, am staying @ my parent's and looking after their house whilst theyre abroad. Yesterday I decided to have a little play on my dads computer which runs on windows xp, I installed the sims duluxe edition and the sims living it up and played on them for about 10mins. Everything was fine, shut down the computer etc. Today I went to turn it on and windows will not even load. The start-up screens come up and it says there was a power-failure could not start properly perhaps due to software/hardware changes. However it wont even start in safe mode, none of the options work the computer just reboots itself and goes back to the same screen. I think there was a power cut last night but am pretty sure its something to do with the game I installed. Please help, my dads going to kill me is I cant sort it out!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online