1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help my keyboard is messed up

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by hlpmykyboardisbroke, May 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hlpmykyboardisbroke

hlpmykyboardisbroke Thread Starter

my kid managed to somehow mess up my laptops keyboard.
    the problem was that when i pressed c it would type in c/, d would d; and etc, now these are all fine exept of e and caps lock shift. /to type e i used copy and paste/ i tried turning the numlk off and it fixed most exept for e.
    pleas help if you can im really worried about my laptop i need it for work.
    i am new here and sorry for my bad english its not my native language.
    /i use win 10 latest/

thank you for your time.

edit; alt and f4 doesnt work either for some reason this laptop is messed up i cant figure out anything

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  2. GamerBlackAcid

GamerBlackAcid

Hmm... Did you observe the E key? Does it press some other buttons when you press it PHYSICALLY?

3. hlpmykyboardisbroke

hlpmykyboardisbroke Thread Starter

yes others all work its not the keyboards fault, all buttons work physically something is wrong with the laptop

4. Alpha227

Alpha227

Um.... has the keyboard ever been damaged before or the laptop dropped/shocked in any way? Or the computer itself?

And have you considered using an external?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226583

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice