HELP!!My laptop wont connect with limewire

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maggie420

I just got a compaq and it connects to internet explorer and everything it just wont connect with lime wire. i am okay with computers but i really cant figure this one out!!!! HELP!!!

Make sure Limewire is set as an exception in your firewall, whether it be windows firewall or an external app.

SUEOHIO

SUE
this is something we arent allowed to help with. i hope u understand.

LauraMJ

Administrator
Tech Support Guy is about helping to keep computers running well, not destroying them with spyware like limewire. ;)

Please also read the TSG Rules concerning P2P and file sharing.

Closing thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online