1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help! My Philips TV is stuck on one channel!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by Ramlochun, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramlochun

Ramlochun Thread Starter

Nov 1, 2007
    Hi there,

For the last couple of days my Philips TV (modelNr: 26pf3321) has been stuck on the HDMI channel that connects to my BluRay. I have no problem watching dvds but I can't watch regular TV channels. Neither the remote nor the buttons to change the channels on the side of the TV responds, but I can still change the volume, access the menu and turn off the TV via those buttons on the side of the TV. When I access my menu I can't access "settings" but everything else works? I have tried unplugging and all sorts of things but nothing has worked. Any help is appreciated! ;)
  2. computersarecool

Nov 23, 2010
    Try to reset the tv. Leave it unplugged overnight.
  3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Dec 9, 2004
    Are you changing the intput source from the HDMI port the Bluray player is connected to to the input source you receive television broadcasts on?
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1059452