Help! Need Help Installing new software!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

NotSoTechSavvy1

Hello!

I' am in desperate need of some tech guidance right now!

So I have a newer version of Microsoft Works Suite that I would like to install on my laptop. However during the install process it wasn't able to finish because it was unable to uninstall the previous version due to the Windows Installer. I've rebooted my computer, I also tried manually uninstalling the previous version through the control panel (Add/Remove programs). Does anyone have any thoughts or advice on what I can do to get this fixed???????

Thanks!

SUEOHIO

SUE
You can try the free version of revo uninstaller and see if that might work.

NotSoTechSavvy1

Thanks for the ideas! I downloaded the Revo Uninstall and had no luck. I'm going to try the url given from the last post!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online