(HELP NEEDED URGENT!) 1 TB HDD corrupted

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nestleomega

i tried to use this WinFlash software which copy Windows XP to USB pendrive.
During the copying process, i select one of my partition (not the system partition but a partition i use to keep backup) on my HDD instead of the USB pendrive and click next and only realize it whenI click next.

The software http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/265011-32-help-needed-urgent-corrupted#then started copying and popup this message
"Cannot lock the drive, please make sure no program is using it bla bla..."

Few seconds later, I got a blue screen. the blue screen stated something
on "ntfs.sys".

now it try to start my PC i got this error
"A disk read error occurred. Press CTRL+ALT+Delete to restart ."

I try connecting my HDD using a SATA to USB adapter on another PC but i can access it anymore.It says corrupted What should i do now? all my data gone?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online