1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help needed with ADS DVD Xpress 3.5 please

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by venisha, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venisha

venisha Thread Starter

Hi. I've had my ADS DVD Xpress 3.5 with capwiz (I think thats the right version at least) for several years now. I recently had to get a new DVD/VCR combo when my old one finally gave up. However with this combo, I had to use a RF Modulator to get it to work with my slightly outdated TV. I'm not sure if this is whats causing the problems or not, but the last few times I've tried to use my Capwiz, everything loads up just fine, but the computer doesn't show the picture that's on the TV like it should. It gives no errors or anything, just acts like it's working fine but it doesn't show the picture.

I've tried hooking it up several different ways, even re-routing it around the RF Modulator so I kinda doubt that's it. I've uninstalled and re-installed all the software, I've updated drivers. I just don't know what else to do.

If anyone out there could help I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much!!!!

2. venisha

venisha Thread Starter

anybody?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/806216

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice