1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help needed with vista operating system and firefox v2

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Nieza, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nieza

Nieza Thread Starter

I am a student at a local Community college. They use blackboard for online classes and tests. We were told if we ran vista or IE8 on our computers to get firefox v2 in order to be able to take tests. However over thelast 3 months I haven't been able to take tests, because when I open firefox I am able to get to the blackboard site and to the test. However upon loading the test page firefox freezes. it won't finish transfereing data to blackboard. It wont allow me to scrool page or to click an answer on the first question which is all I can see. (instrustions of test the question number 1.). it complettely freezes. I have three computers inmy home all dell. 2 are laptops same programs same everything across the board. My desktop is older and runs windows xp versions 2002 service pak 3. I downloaded firefox v2 on to it as well and same issues. I do not know if it is a internet connection problem or something else. For all of my recent tests I have had to either go to a friends house or to the school, which causes probelms one interefering in friends life andother activities she has to do or two long drive and sucking up extra cash in gas just to take a test. I am still a student getting ready to start summer classes online and cant afford ot keep having these problems. I have also send an email to the schools blackboard help center to see what they can help. Any help will be greatly accepted. Thank you all
    Nieza

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920338

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice