Help needed !

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RTP_SuNRise

Hello !

I'm kinda new to this forum so i don't know under which category this should be putten on so i'll just start to explain my problem .

The problem i need help with is Msn Live Messenger .
I recently formatted Windows XP SP 2 .... Installed msn live messenger and it worked for quite a few weeks ...
Then my computer made an automatic update which installed Windows XP Professional SP 3 and then the problems with msn started .
Whenever i click on Msn Live Messenger icon , the main screen won't load up however msnmsgr.exe appears on task manager .
I can get msn to run when i unplug my network cable , but if i plug it back in Msn messenger just freezes .
I tryed everything i could .. Msn reinstall / repair , System Restore , uninstall of SP 3 and so on .... I'm running out of ideas .

Thanks ,
Chris

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online