HELP!!!! No Beeps/No Post

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cyberhome15

Ok so here is my problem. Just bought new case, mobo, video card, and ram. Other computer was running great and started to swap parts. I got nothing no beeps/ No Posts. Fans and HDD run but got nothing else. Ok so here is what I got:

Mobo: ECS A890gxm-a2
Ram 4x4 patriot memory
PSU: stealth X steam 2 (700w)
Video Card: Evga gtx560ti

Think I got the important stuff but it wont load anything. Not changing os from other computer just want to run off same drive with same CPU. Had a few bent pins on Processor and that is the only conclusion I have abouts why it wont work but it seats right now after I straightened out. Help plz.

Did you insert the power connector to the GPU? Check if everything is plugged in correctly. How many fans do you have and HDD's? What is your CPU?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online