1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HELP!!!! No Beeps/No Post

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cyberhome15, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyberhome15

cyberhome15 Thread Starter

Ok so here is my problem. Just bought new case, mobo, video card, and ram. Other computer was running great and started to swap parts. I got nothing no beeps/ No Posts. Fans and HDD run but got nothing else. Ok so here is what I got:

Mobo: ECS A890gxm-a2
    Ram 4x4 patriot memory
    PSU: stealth X steam 2 (700w)
    Video Card: Evga gtx560ti

Think I got the important stuff but it wont load anything. Not changing os from other computer just want to run off same drive with same CPU. Had a few bent pins on Processor and that is the only conclusion I have abouts why it wont work but it seats right now after I straightened out. Help plz.

2. empty213

empty213

Did you insert the power connector to the GPU? Check if everything is plugged in correctly. How many fans do you have and HDD's? What is your CPU?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1082011

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice