1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help not sure if am in the ryt bit

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by djsammitammi, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djsammitammi

djsammitammi Thread Starter

Apr 26, 2012
    sorry if this isnt for this site but had to ask i have been getting threating an vile p.m's on facebook for 1 person i know who it is, it is my partners (less than sane) ex, soz enuff of tht anyways i have done all the report/block thing but she just makes yet another fake page i was wondering if anyone new how i could prove that all fake profiles came from 1 computer hers, thanx for takin tym to read this x
  2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Dec 9, 2004
    The broken English is hard to understand and has me wondering what country you live in. Abuse and threats on Facebook have to be reported to Facebook. They will not be ignored if legitimate.
  3. valis

valis Moderator

Sep 24, 2004
    moving to web/email.......I think. Not entirely sure what the problem is, as I cannot understand the OP's writing.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1051490