Help organizing pictures

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

majrpayne

Hello Everyone,
I have pictures scattered across several drives on many computers and devices in my home. I am looking for a simple software solution that would allow me to organize the photos on this pc as well as those imported from my other devices. I would like to have the program sort the photos by the original date of the photo via reading the meta data rather than the last time the photo was cropped or otherwise manipulated, then have a way to organize and keep them in a manageable file structure on a large drive of there own. My intention is to have multiple copies of a complete backup of all my photos. The keyword in this question is "simple", I really don't need yet another photo program that stores manipulated photos with it's own unique file extension. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 18363, Installed 20201101045438.000000-240
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 165 Stepping 5, CPU Count: 12
Total Physical RAM: 32 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Hard Drives: C: 930 GB (715 GB Free); E: 931 GB (217 GB Free); F: 465 GB (104 GB Free); G: 1862 GB (1840 GB Free);
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online