help!!! outlook express error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

reimroc577

Ok guys and girls im now bald from ripping my hair out at the roots due to outlook express. First problem im having is that when I open outlook 6 my AOL messenger starts up. and when I click on a certin emails from my wife at work office 2000 tries to install and last but not least when i try to send an email out to anyone i get this error:

"The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '*********'. Subject '', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server: 'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 you are not allowed to send mail to <********>', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79"

Any help would be greatly appreicated.

Reimroc577

P.S. email removed from error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online