1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help! PC Freezing During Gameplay

Discussion in 'Games' started by gunxorz, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunxorz

gunxorz Thread Starter

Hello, i have a problem when i play games on my pc...e.g. call of duty modern warfare 2 , call of duty black ops, rainbow six

vegas 2....

my computer just totally freezes and i have to manually restart, the computer does not respond to ctrl+alt+delete or alt+tab,

and when it freezes a weird looping sound comes out of the speakers, this is very inconvenient as i am doing well then i have

to wait another 5 mins to get back in the game and play again.

Computer specifications:
    Windows Xp Professional Version 2008 Service Pack 3 (pirated version Windows Xp VIsta Style, please dont suggest buying

windows because its only a last resort)

OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel Pentium III Xeon processor, x86 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 3067 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 99998 MB, Free - 23731 MB; D: Total - 300002 MB, Free - 262267 MB; E: Total - 553858 MB, Free - 461646 MB;
    Motherboard: Intel Corporation, DP45SG, AAE27733-403, BTSG837001MU
    Antivirus: AVG Internet Security 2011, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Driver: not sure how to use this, i downloaded one form nvidia for my graphics card and installed it but when i came back it

the resolution was zoomed in heaps and everything was pixelated

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970090

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice