1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HELP pc illiterate w prob sysfader

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by missoptimism, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missoptimism

missoptimism Thread Starter

I am a computer illiterate about software spyware all that good stuff. I have in the past always been bombarded with the about:blank page..now it is uncontrollable it seems..Furthermore i cant open any of my desktop icons (kodak software my main disappointment) when im on the internet without getting program not responding messages..i get IE not responding and sometimes i can only shut down the system by pressing the power button... it freezes.. I also get the SysFader error message. ..At times i am overwhelmed with pop ups since this started happening..my system just keeps freezing and starting up way slow. Please help this pc illliterate broke grad student that desperately needs laptop to be working like the good ole days without paying somebody to fix whtever this problem is. Thanks in advance..my gratitude for any help (please in layman's terms) will be beyond words.

2. rezt0ne

rezt0ne

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/325322

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice