1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help Please:Can't get website to work

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by golferguy, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. golferguy

golferguy Thread Starter

Hello everybody:)! My dad pointed me in your direction he said you guys are "spot on" when it comes to computer issues:D .

Here goes! We all can go to every sight on the internet normally. However, I can't get to myspace:mad: .

When I try IE, It says, "The page cannot be displayed", The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. And so on.

When I use Firefox, myspace comes up but I can't login:mad:! It tells me it can't find the srever. I checked with my friend on the other side of town and she can login with no problems.

Any suggestions? :confused:

Thanks in advance from Golferguy's little girl;)

2. Augie65

Augie65

Open Tools> Internet Options and click Delete Cookies, Clear History and Delete Files on the General tab. Go to the Security tab and click the button Default Level, next go to Content tab> AutoComplete button> click Clear Forms and Clear Passwords, then click OK, Apply, and OK. Close IE and try again.

3. golferguy

golferguy Thread Starter

Augie65, Thanks!!:D It worked!!

Golferguy's little girl

4. Augie65

Augie65

You are very welcome.:)
    You can mark this solved from the thread tools at the top of your post.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541202

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice