1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help Please-desktop Font Size Driving Me Crazy

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by 1homer, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1homer

1homer Thread Starter

hi

i has just recently downloaded a game that required fullscreen. After i deleted the game, all my desktop settings were messed up. First, i couldnt see my start bar. Now I can after restarting, but the text size of everything was larger than usual. Even when you would open a window, the area where the close, minimize and maximize buttons (that bar) had large text. I went to my properties and changed my desktop theme. Now everything is extremely small. The area that says "file , edit, etc." is extremely small, however the interent font size is alright. Could anyone suggest any ideas on how to fix this problem?

thanks!

2. Augie65

Augie65

Have you tried changing your screen resolution?
    Right click your Desktop and select Properties.
    Settings tab, and see what the settings are. Depending on your monitor, something like
    800X600 or 1024×768 should be normal.
    You could also try a system restore to before your game changed any settings.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/597058

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice