Help please, fuzzy print

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LRM216

Can anyone help me? All the type on my computer looks fuzzy. Is there any way to change the focus to make all the print appear clearer?

daz1

Banned
start right click my comp properties advanced settings custom cput ticks in numbers 11 to 16 click apply if this no good go back and try a tick in another box apply untill u like the display

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
There can be many causes. If you have a CRT monitor, make sure you have Cleartype turned off. Or if it is an LCD monitor, you need to adjust your display settings to match your monitor's native resolution and refresh rate. If you choose to run at a lower or higher resolution, then turning on Cleartype may help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online