Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Please Help

2K views 31 replies 5 participants last post by  MuRdA 
#1 ·
Hi i play rogue spear and i was wondering if u can fix my graphics i have windows xp pro geforce 5500 oc. i can run all other games better except rogue spear. please help me i got new vid drivers and every thing else PLEASE HELP. i chop alot in it plz help.

#3 ·
no all the settings are on low and the requirements are

Windows® 95/98
DirectX® 6.1
233MHz Pentium® MMX® (or equivalent) w/3D hardware acceleration
266MHz Pentium® MMX® (or equivalent) w/out 3D hardware acceleration
32MB RAM (64MB Recommended)
16-bit SVGA video card 4MB
SoundBlaster® 16 or compatible sound card
200MB free, uncompressed hard drive space
4x CD-ROM drive
Properly configured TCP/IP connection at 28.8Kbps or faster for online, multiplayer gaming
Joystick or other gaming device optional

#4 ·
100% of people who know the problems with this game or possible solutions to your problem will find your thread better if it wasnt named "help please help"...It is easier to find someone to help if you even just put the name of the game in the subject "help with rogue spear"

#7 ·
Intel® Pentium® 4 that runs at 1.80, 2.00, 2.40, or 2.50 GHz internally and 400 MHz externally;

System Information

System chip set
Intel 845GL

DMA channels
seven

Interrupt levels
24 APIC mode

System BIOS chip
2 Mb (256 KB)

System clock
400-MHz data rate

1 gig ram
geforce 5500 overclocked
200 watt power supply

#10 ·
he means other programs . shut off all other running programs. might help. plus you probably need to run the game in compatability mode for 98. xp won't run some games made for 98
personally i don't think you have enough power supply either. go for at least a 300 watt QUALITY psu preferably 400 watt or better.

#22 ·
He's got a geforce 5500. I would think this card requires external power from the motherboard in which a 200 watt or 250 watt probably wouldn't work unless it's a good quality PSU(I ran my 9700pro on a 250watt gateway PSU). I'm pretty much stumped at this point considering the following are done and verfied(maybe not but i have assumed): No virus/spyware. Current Drivers for video card and chipset are installed. No excessive system services/processes running. Hard drive is defragged. FPS and playability not effected by poor internet connection to server.

The reason why I asked if the hard drive is being accessed is because sometimes it's when the hard drive is being 'paged'(what I referred to as accessed) that a game begins to chop REALLY bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.